Before the Class
- it is ideal to practice on an empty stomach, or at least 2-2,5h after eating. Pregnant women may need a snack or a juice one-half hour before the class.
- wear comfortable loose clothes, preferably made from natural components
- yoga is practiced barefoot, but it is good to have socks during relaxation in case of cold weather
- own yoga mat and meditation cushion are recomended, but I have a few for free use during the class
- bring shawl or light planket to cover yourself during relaxation, eye cover can also be very useful
- watercan, preferably at least 0.5l
- read the Disclaimer
- come 5 minutes before the class to get ready (change clothing, switch off phone, fill water)
- come even earlier in case of special medical conditions you'd like to inform/discuss with me, I' ll be at the place normally 15-20 minutes before the class time
After the Class
- Drink lots of water to flush the toxins which have been released from the muscles and organs into the system.
- Maintain this relaxed mental/emotional state for as long as possible. When you are distracted, focus on your breath and return to a relaxed state.
- Try to implement in your daily life some yoga techniques which you learn at classes. It can be as little as 3 conscious deep full breaths, or easy stretching pose, or repeating mantra several times when you are overwhelmed with thoughts. Or it can be full kriya or meditation which you liked very much and intent to experience its full effects by practicing every day. Then write me email and I will send it to you.
"Keep up and you'll be kept up!" Yogi Bhajan